TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us, SanoMed. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, content, photos and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited, unless you obtain approval from SanoMed.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- The prices of the products are subject to change from time to time without prior notice.
Here at SanoMed we take your privacy and security seriously. Below you can find the privacy and security policy, which describes how your personal information is collected, used and shared when you visit or make a purchase from our website, sanomed.com.au
As some changes in the content of this policy may occur from time to time, please make sure that you come back here and check to ensure that you agree with our policy.
AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When visiting sanomed.com.au certain information is automatically collected, such as information about your web browser, time zone, IP address and cookies. During your visit on our website, other information is also collected, such as the products and individual web pages you view, key words and websites which referred you to sanomed.com.au and information regarding your interaction with sanomed.com.au
TECHNOLOGIES USED FOR THE COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Cookies - if you wish to disable cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Log files
- Web beacons, tags and pixels
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When attempting to purchase and/or purchasing an item through sanomed.com.au, you allow collection of certain information, such as your full name, billing and shipping address, payment information, which also includes credit card numbers, phone number and email address.
This information is used to help fulfill any orders placed through sanomed.com.au, this includes invoicing and payment processing, shipping arrangement and confirmation of orders. Furthermore, the information provided by you will be also used for internal record keeping and improvement of our products and services delivered to you. Also, we may use this information to communicate with you, our customers, helping provide you with information and advertising material relating to our current and future products and services.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WooCommerce to power our online store, you can read more about how WooCommerce uses your Personal Information here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site, you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Personal information may be stored both electronically on our computer system, and in hard-copy form. Firewalls, 2048 Bit v3 SSL encryption, passwords, anti-virus software and email filters act to protect all our electronic information. We do not store credit card information; we securely submit credit card information to PayPal for processing.
When ordering please choose items carefully, as SanoMed does not usually offer refunds due to a change in mind or ordering the wrong item.
Eligibility for returns, refunds or exchanges (all the points must be followed):
- Items must be unused.
- Items must be in the original packaging without breaking the seals.
- Items must be returned in the same condition as received.
For a refund or exchange, along with all the above three points, items must be returned within 7 days from purchase. This includes items that are faulty, have been wrongly described and/or are different to the product purchased on the website. Beyond the 7th day of purchase, SanoMed cannot process your refund or exchange.
If the returned item does not meet the eligibility criteria above, SanoMed will hold onto the item until it is picked up or the re-shipping fee is paid for by the buyer. Returned items for refunds or exchanges will be inspected before the refund is paid.